This bursary will be awarded to three residents of Oxford County, living in an area serviced by the Secondary Schools in Oxford County, proceeding to a recognized Canadian University or Community College. The value of the award is $1000 per recipient. Payment will be made upon receipt of the appropriate confirmation of registration.
The major consideration in the evaluation of candidates in the order of priority shall be:
1. assessment of financial need,
2. chance of success in selected program,
3. academic achievement,
4. range of interest.
At the following locations from Guidance Counsellors and submitted by May (specific date to be determined).
- Blossom Park Education Centre
- Fanshawe College-Woodstock Campus
- Ingamo Homes
- Women’s Employment Resource Centre
- College Avenue Secondary School
- Huron Park Secondary School
- Woodstock Collegiate Institute
- St. Mary’s High School/Ecole Ste. Marie
- Ingersoll District Collegiate Institute
- Glendale High School