Zonta Club of Woodstock Community Projects
Woodstock Zontians willingly take on any worthy project supporting women. Sometimes it is to assist an International project, a District initiative, or assist women in our community.
Past and Present Contributions to:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Woodstock
- Canadian Mental Health Association
- Children’s Aid Society of Oxford County
- Domestic Abuse Services Oxford (formally Woodstock Women’s Emergency Centre)
- Ingamo Homes Inc.
- New Canadians Initiatives
- Team Shan – Breast Health
- Women’s Wellness Day
- Woodstock Hospital
- Chemo Comfort Kits
- Personal Supplies for Patients
- Woodstock General Hospital Foundation
- Two Paediatric IV pumps
- Five newborn bassinets
- Woodstock Public Library
- Bursary for Local High School Graduates
- International Women’s Day
- Woodstock Zonta Golf Classic
- Zonta Says NO
International projects are supported by specific fundraising events and the sale of Yellow Roses by Woodstock Zontians.